Thursday, December 9, 2010


Good evening! Here's this week's sketch, bright and early!
I made use of some more older holiday product. I used the colours in this patterned paper (sorry the name is totally escaping me right now!) as my inspiration. So my palette ended up being Sahara Sand, Taken with Teak, and White, and Red.
  • Stamps: Inside and Out: Holiday (Papertrey Ink)
  • Paper: Sahara Sand, White, Taken with Teal
  • Ink: Real Red
  • Accessories, etc: Teal satin ribbon, felt snowflakes, rhinestone
As always, if you play along, feel free to leave your link:


Marisa said...

Totally yummy colour combo!! Fun sketch too :)

Pat (mspfd) said...

What a great look! Super colors and layout.

Tina said...

Love the snowflake, what a gorgeous card!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Love the color combo. Cute winter card.

Julie Marshall said...

Great sketch! Thanks for the inspiration.

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

I realise I am late ... but just thought I would add my link ... in case anyone is interested! Thanks for a great sketch!
EnchantINK C&S 120
Hugs xxaxx