Wednesday, August 20, 2014

FTL303 - Sweet Birthday Wishes

Hi, everyone! Heather P. here with my take on the current FTL303 sketch.  To create my card, I started with a white card base, and stamped a chicken wire background in pink ink.  Next, I stamped three balloons in yellow, green and orange, then cut them out with their coordinating dies.  

I then die cut the large Sweet sentiment in aqua card stock.  Next, I stamped the banner outline and birthday wishes sentiment in versamark ink onto gray card stock before heat embossing with white powder.  Once that was done, I fussy cut the banner and adhered it to the card front.  To finish up, I stamped the balloon tails in black, and adhered the balloons and die cut sentiment with pop dots to the card front before embellishing with pink enamel dots.

Have a great one!


Treva said...

Cute card, love that chicken wire stamp!

andreawalford said...

I just wanted to let you know that we loved your project and we gave it a shout out on the Paper Crafter's Library Facebook page.