Friday, August 22, 2014


Happy Friday!
Here's this week's sketch:

I managed to come across a barely used set of most of the Shakers & Sprinkles set. I am so glad I did, as this is one of those limited edition kits that I was on the fence about buying, and later regretted not getting.

I started with cutting out the Sprinkled word. I covered it with glossy accents to jazz it up a bit. I stamped the other sentiment pieces around it on the white oval piece. I used the other frame dies to bring more interest to the focal point. I added some of the floral sequins from the kit as well. Then I found a piece of paper by Doodlebug Design that went just perfectly!

Stamps: Sprinkles & Shakers
Ink: Orange Zest
Paper: Tangerine Tango, So Saffron, White, Doodlebug Design
Accessories, etc.: sequins, Sprinkles & Shakers dies

If you play along, please leave a link!

No comments: