Tuesday, September 17, 2013

FTL258, Just Sayin' Boo!

Hi friends. I loved the sketch (don't I always?) that Natasha made for us for this week and I'm sure you do too! I decided to break out some new Papertrey Ink stamps.

Lots of pictures of this one as I did the inside and made a darling little envelope. The first 3 pictures are of the card itself, then the inside and the last one is the corner of the envelope. I did line the inside of the envelope but did not take a picture of that.

Have a great day!







Stamps: Bubble Talk, Polka Dot Parade #7, Spooky Sweets, Trick or Treat (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Smokey Shadow (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Simply Chartreuse, True Black (Papertrey Ink), So Saffron, Tangerine Tango (Stampin' Up!)
Patterned Paper: Thrilling (Authentique), It's Official (Papertrey Ink)
Jewels/Pearls/Glitter: Orange Rhinestone (KaiserScrapbook)
Washi Tape: Craft supply
Die-Cuts: Bubble Talk, Polka Dot Parade #7 (Papertrey Ink)
Tools: Vagabond (Tim Holtz/Sizzix)
Technique: Die-cutting
Misc: Googlies (Stampin' Up!)
Size: 5-1/2 x 5-1/4


No comments: