Friday, September 6, 2013

257!

Happy Friday!

I hope it's been a good week for everyone. Here's this week's sketch:

Here's my take on it. I was apparently in the mood for shades of teal! My card opens up right at the fancy kraft edge, so the front panel is shorter than the back and the card doesn't easily stand on its own.


Supplies:
Stamps: Beautiful Butterflies, Birthday Basics
Ink: Coastal Cabana, Basic Grey
Paper: Kraft, Taken with Teal, Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana
Accessories, etc.: Rhinestones, butterfly die, edgers #2

If you play along, please leave a link to your project!





6 comments:

Wendy Coffman said...

I really love this - the yummy rich colors and sprinkle of bling is just fab!

Treva said...

Love the sketch, pretty card sample!

Mary Davidson said...

Great sketch and your colors are so pretty...my favorites! Thanks for inspiring!

Mary Davidson said...

Great sketch and your colors are so pretty...my favorites! Thanks for inspiring!

Meighan Wheller said...

Love your sketches and I am so happy I could join you again this week. All the best. Meighan

Bev said...

Thanks for a great sketch and lovely DT inspirations

Bev :)