Friday, September 27, 2013


Happy Friday!

First things up- the sketch. It's a one layer wonder today. I highly encourage you to use washi tape, ribbon strips, or watercolour swashes (as I've done on my card).

Here's my take on the sketch. Would you believe it, no stamping!!

Ink: Hawaiian Shores, Simply Chartreuse
Paper: White Cotton paper,  silver
Accessories, etc.: die cuts from PTI, rhinestones, aquapainter

If you play along, please leave a link!

In other news, I've been meaning to sell some old Stampin' Up! sets that I've had lying around, unused for ages now. I've set up a few sales up on ebay. If you're interested, check them out here. (Be sure to scroll to the bottom, as there are some other non-crafting items at the top)


Treva said...

I love this sketch and I plan to work on mine as soon as I get home. I have to mass produce some thank you cards and this is the perfect sketch.

Sandy Khau said...

Love the water coloring!! Great sketch this week!

Meighan Wheller said...

Just love your sketches! So glad I was able to create a card which was again inspired by your sketch. Regards Meighan