Friday, August 23, 2013


Good morning!

Happy Friday! I hope everyone's enjoying the week so far.

When I sketched out this one, I'm not sure what I was thinking putting two sentiment lines on here. I decided to just use the one on the frame accent piece. Here's this week's sketch:

Some measurements:
Main Card: 5-1/2x4-1/4
Background: 5-3/8x4-1/8
Panel Mat: 5-1/2x3-1/4
Panel: 5-1/2x3

I've had these fun resin flower embellishments for quite some time and was excited when I figured out that they would work here! My card:

Stamps: It's a Jungle Out There, Fillable Frames #4
Ink: Smokey Shadow, Enchanted Evening
Paper: Smokey Shadow, Not Quite Navy, White, Grey Damask (Echo Park Paper Co)
Accessories, etc.: Fillable Frames #4 Die, Grey Baker's Twine, Resin Flowers

If you play along, please feel free to leave a link to your project!


byheleng said...

Love the sketch and lots of inspirations here! Thank you!

Tanya said...

Love this sketch! :) Thanks!