Friday, August 9, 2013


Happy Friday!

Here's this week's sketch. I'm back on a circle kick!

The dimensions are super basic. The card is your typical 5-1/2x4-1/4. The white layer is 4-3/4x3-1/2. The mat layer is 4-7/8x3-5/8. That's it!

It's been a while since I've used Dot Spot. It's such a great classic stamp set. I also decided to venture away from the usual Happy Birthday card. I wanted to make an encouraging card instead (this is my way of sending good vibes to a certain special someone with a job interview today). I also used the word spotlight technique, which I almost never do. It really works with this style of sentiment though. Try something different today

Stamps: Dot Spot, Hello Sunshine (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Tide Pool, Butter Bar, Garden Hills (Hero Arts) Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Paper: White, Bermuda Bay, Summer Sunrise

If you play along, we'd love to see what you create! Please leave a link directly to your project!

1 comment:

Denise said...

Such a lovely sketch and gorgeous card. Thanks for the inspiration!