Friday, August 16, 2013

254!

Good morning!

Here's this week's sketch. Still on the circle kick!
Here's my card.  I grabbed some Bermuda Bay, Aqua Mist, and Spring Moss, decided on my main stamp and then found a few Copics to match. It came together surprisingly quickly!


Supplies:
Stamps: Stylish Sentiments: Birthday (PTI), Sweets and Treats (WP9D)
Ink: Tuxedo Black
Paper: White, Spring Moss, Bermuda Bay, Aqua Mist
Accessories, etc.; rhinestones, circle punches (1-1/4, 1-3/8), Copic

If you play along, please leave a link to your project:





5 comments:

Diane Malcor said...

Thanks for this wonderful sketch!

Beate said...

Love it!

Bev said...

Thanks for a great sketch and lovely DT inspirations

Bev :)

Jeanette Timmerberg said...

A great sketch. My Cards are here http://www.diehex.blogspot.de/2013/09/clean-simple-254.html
Jeanette

Martina N said...

Fun sketch and beautiful cards. I didn't have the time to finish before deadline but here's my card, http://www.flickr.com/photos/martinan/9645277605/