Sunday, October 28, 2012

FTL214 - Thanks So Much



Hi, everyone... Long time no see! :) It's been a while since I've played along with the weekly sketch, but I'm hoping to be a little more consistent going forward.  Here's what I came up with using the most recent FTL214 sketch.

I've also come to the conclusion that I'm pretty much the world's most indecisive stamper! LOL... What should take 20 minutes tops takes me forreevvver! :P While creating this card I went back and forth over whether or not I wanted to use patterned paper or stamping on the bottom portion of my card.  In the end I decided to just go ahead, keep it simple, and just use stamps! :)

Have a great one!
Heather

Supplies:
Stamps - Year of Flowers (Violets), Background Basics: Woodgrain, Mega Mixed Messages
Ink - Fresh Snow, Dark Chocolate, Turquoise Gem (Versamark)
Paper - Kraft, Lemon Tart, Stamper's Select White
Miscellaneous - Berry Sorbet Grosgrain Ribbon, Clear Rhinestones

2 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

Your stamp choices are perfect, I love the wood grain on the bottom portion and the color combination is gorgeous. I always adore seeing your beautiful bow tying :-)

alexandra s.m. said...

Your card is amazingly beautiful Heather!
Thank You!!