Friday, October 12, 2012

212!

Happy Friday! I hope you're ready for another sketch. Just a reminder that the contest is still open for last week's WCMD event (see the post just below this one!) Anyway... onto the sketch! I rarely use angles, but I thought it'd be fun to incorporate a few. I don't have any measurements for you. I believe I made each panel about an inch wide. I left them longer than the 4.25 card width, attached them, and then trimmed each panel to fit.


I drew the sketch from memory of the card seen below. Apparently I reversed it, oh well! You get the idea. It's not as though we're that strict around here. If you feel inspired to create, then we're happy!

Supplies:
Stamps: Cupcake Collection, Polka Dot Basics II
Ink: Lavender Moon, Classic Kraft, Dark Chocolate, Snow White
Paper: Kraft, Melon Berry, Lemon Tart, White, Lavender Moon
Accessories, etc.: Button, Corner Rounder

If you play along, please leave a link to your project:





5 comments:

alexandra s.m. said...

Gorgeous card and such a fun sketch!
Thanks~

WitchyFingers said...

Fab sketch - I really enjoyed working with it. Many thanks

Cindy O said...

This will be fun to try! thanks!

Moosisk said...

I enjoyed this sketch. My interpretation is a bit "looser" than the norm, but it was fun making my card. Thanks for a fun challenge. :D

Allison said...

Thanks for the sketch...tres cool this week!