Friday, October 19, 2012


Good morning.

Time for another sketch! The 3 tabs are 1'', 3/4'', and 1/2'' wide. For the lengths I just attached them to the second layer and trimmed as needed.

I've had several of the Spellbinders Labels dies for a long time and I really haven't used them much. I found that the Labels Nine worked quite nicely with this sketch. I also just got some of the Mama Elephant stamps (Three cheers for fast shipping to Canada!) so I wanted to make use of them.

Stamps: Good Times (Mama Elephant)
Ink: Hawaiian Shores
Paper: Bermuda Bay, White, Echo Paper pack
Accessories, etc: White satin ribbon, Labels 9

If you play along, please leave a link to your project!


Gabby said...

Like this sketch! Hope to participate. :)

Banu said...

Nice sketch. Loved your card..the colors and that sentiment. NICE!!!!

Leslie Hanna said...

Ya know, when I followed the sketch, that second card was easier to make. ;/

Mynnette said...

Thanks for the fabulous sketch--LOVE your monochrome creation! :)

Anita said...

Nice sketch! I think is't good for some quick Christmas cards too :)

Debbie said...

Beautiful sketch!! (Though I took some liberty with it!) Will def keep this one!

Lisa Topps said...

I had no idea you were in Canada! Me too. Nice card. I'm liking the handdrawn sketchs. Seems more "attainable" to amateur me!

Cindy O said...

Thanks for a fun sketch! it wouldn't have dawned on me to put that one banner on top of the label shape, except for your sketch idea. I really like it!

Tanya said...

Thanks for the sketch! I used it here: