Monday, August 27, 2012

FTL205, Autumn Blessings

Hi friends. I hope this Monday morning finds you well. I wanted to make a fun autumn card with this great sketch and here's what I came up with. It's very easy to make and yields some pretty cool results. I hope that you like this and thank you so much for stopping by to visit us today. Make it a great day!

 
Stamps: Leaf Prints, Sunflower Bouquet
Card Stock: Dark Chocolate, Fine Linen, Rustic Cream
Patterned Paper: Fall Prints & Patterns
Ink Pads: Dark Chocolate, Ripe Avocado, Spring Moss, Summer Sunrise, Tea Dye Duo, Terracotta Tile
Buttons: Dark Chocolate Vintage Button Collection
Twine: Rustic Jute Button Twine
Die-Cuts: Leaf Prints
Machine(s)/Tool(s): Big Shot, glue gun
Technique: Die-cutting, rock 'n roll
Size: 4-1/4 x 5-1/2

5 comments:

Harriet Skelly said...

This is beautiful Cindy!

Darnell J Knauss said...

I love this take on the challenge! It sounds from the recipe like you made those background beige and olive papers? Stunning job!!

RobbynW said...

Gorgeous!!! I think I may have to CASE. Love your DSP! (handmade?)

Evelyn Santiago said...

Hi,

This is a very nice yet simple card for the holidays. Thanks for sharing! Evelyn

Evelyn Santiago said...

Hi,

This is a very nice yet simple card for the holidays. Thanks for sharing! Evelyn