Friday, August 17, 2012

204!!

Time for another sketch! This one features a lot of circles. I made use of all my circle punches!

Here's the sketch. It uses pretty standard measurement, the main image panel is 3.25x4.5, with a 1/8th mat border.



I made 2 cards, one with the International Bazaar paper, and one with an old Stampin' Up! hostess benefits paper pack.



Supplies:
Stamps: Inside and Out: Birthday; Round and Round
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Dark Chocolate
Paper: International Bazaar DSP, Cherry Cobbler, Dark Chocolate, Kraft, White
Accessories, etc.: Circle Punches- 3/4'', 1'', 1-1/4'', 1-3/8'', 1-3/4''

If you play along, please leave a link!





7 comments:

Beth said...

Super cute - may just have to try this one! TFS

Cindy Coutts said...

Beautiful cards Natasha and this is a great sketch!

Gabby said...

Fun sketch, nice cards! :)

alexandra s.m. said...

Beautiful cards! and great sketch!
Thank YOu~

Lucy said...

Love the sketch and love circles. This is a keeper, for sure. Lovely work, Natasha.

Dortesjs said...

Super cute

Scrappin' Cat! said...

Drat! I was too slow in getting my card posted. I love to play along with you super challenges. Come see my interpretation at my blog if you like. http://scrappincatscreativeendeavors.blogspot.com/2012/09/christmas-sketch-card.html