Friday, August 3, 2012

202!

Good morning!

I hope you're ready for a new sketch!

Some helpful dimensions:
Card: 4-1/4x5-12
Main Layer: 3x3-3/4
Main Layer Mat: 3-1/8x3-7/8
Background Strips: 7/8x4

For my card, I think I made use of only Stampin' Up! supplies! I just got this Summer Silhouettes stamp set and it's a lot of fun!


Supplies:
Stamps: Summer Silhouettes, Friendly Phrases
Ink: Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler, Real Red
 Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, White, Pink Pirouette

If you play along, please feel free to leave a link to your project!




4 comments:

Rose said...

love this sketch and your card is so pretty :)

Ravengirl said...

Cool sketch! I'm not sure what happened to mine, it's really busy though!

Diane Malcor said...

Thanks so much for a wonderful sketch! Your card is very lovely, and the cards I've seen uploaded so far are just great! So much inspiration! thanks

Nancy said...

Great sketch. Just what I was looking for with my image. Unfortunately, I used the clean and simple sketch, and got carried away with my card.