Monday, August 20, 2012

FTL204 Halloween Circles Card

Hi friends. Happy Friday to you! How fun is this new sketch?! Love it, which is why I made a card right away and I needed to have some fun and making this card definitely fulfilled that need.

I made a Halloween card that took less than 10 minutes to make. Like Natasha, I just punched out some circles in various sizes, mixed and matched my designer series paper, adhered them to the card stock, cut off the excess, stamped and clear embossed my sentiment, added some rhinestones, and then matted the image panel to a piece of Tangerine Tango card stock that was dry embossed with the Houndstooth folder. So easy!

We'd love to see you give this great sketch a try. Thank you so much for stopping by to visit us today and I hope that you enjoy this card. God bless you! I have more images on my blog at Cindy Coutts Designs. All product used is Stampin' Up!

Stamps: Toxic Treats
Card Stock: Basic Black, Tangerine Tango, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: Howlstooth & Scaringbone
Ink Pads: Basic Black
Markers/Colored Pencils: Bic
Basic Jewels: Rhinestone
Embossing Folder: Houndstooth
Punches: 3/4". 1". 1-3/4", 1-3/8", 1-3/4" Circle Punches
Heat Embossing Powder: Clear
Machine(s)/Tool(s): Big Shot, Heat Tool
Technique: Dry embossing, heat embossing, punching
Size: 4-1/4 x 5-1/2

1 comment:

Lucy said...

Love the circles and layout. You nailed it!