Monday, July 16, 2012

FTL199 Homegrown

Hi friends. Today Natasha at the Clean and Simple Stamping Blog, Fall to Layout (FTL199), has another perfect sketch for us. I decided to make my card a different size outside of the usual A2 and use a retired Stampin' Up! set of Homegrown.

I have a lot of white space on my card but really made my images stand out. I colored directly onto the stamps using markers in various colors blending for a more realistic look. I punched the bottom of my card with a scallop punch for a little something extra.

I hope that you like this card and thank you so much for stopping by to visit us today. I hope that this provides you with some fun inspiration.

There are additional pictures on my blog at Cindy Coutts Designs.

Stamps: Homegrown
Card Stock: Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Ink Pads: Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake
Markers/Colored Pencils: Always Artichoke, Chocolate Chip, Gumball Green, Old Olive, Riding Hood Red, Soft Suede, Tangerine Tango
Hardware/Charms/Brads: Vintage Trinkets
Punches: Large Oval, Scallop Edge Border Punch, Scallop Oval
Size: 3-5/16 x 6-1/2

Pin It

No comments: