Friday, July 20, 2012

200!!!!

It's time for the 200th sketch!


The measurements:
Card: 5-1/2x5-/12
Main Panel: 5x5
Main Panel Frame: 5-1/8x5-1/8
Sentiment panel: 5x1-1/2

I wanted something fun and bright. And I used eyelets, again! What!! I didn't feel like using buttons as my embellishment, but I wanted something small and round on there.

Supplies:
Stamps: Dot Spot, Think Big #13
Ink: Pure Poppy, Summer Sunrise, Orange Zest, Craft Chocolate Chip
Paper: Summer Sunrise, White, Pure Poppy, Dark Chocolate
Accessories, etc.: Eyelets, Embossing Powder

As always if you play along, feel free to leave a link to your project.




9 comments:

Gabby said...

CONGRATS on your 200th sketch! Hope to participate. :)

Banu said...

Congrats on 200th sketch. Awesome.

Kelly Jo said...

congrats to you! I need some time in my craft room so I can catch up on these sketches!!

Deborah Frings said...

Congratulations on reaching your 200th sketch - and it's fab! Love this card such pretty colours.

Arielle ~ SnappyStamper said...

WOOHOO - 200 amazing sketches! I love you gals and your gorgeous cards and sketches! Thanks so much for inspiring me every week!

Erica said...

CONGRATS! I don't know how you all do it. I've used at least a quarter of your sketches and have every one of 'em saved. I don't have a creative bone in my old body, but I sure can copy!
All the best and I hope we see another 200!
Thank you.

Norma said...

Thank you for the fun sketch and another challenge!! Loved the inspiration card!!
Hugs,
Norma

MarvA1ix said...

I really liked the idea of repeating six objects on the card. I had a card with 3 apples laying on the work bench waiting to be finished, and then I saw your challenge, and knew what to do. I love your stunning (or was it sunning?) card. When you mentioned the eyelets is when I noticed those little dots on the band of the sketch. Hmmm?? How did I miss that?? I'll do better next time, I am a newbie :)

Marissa Kunhiraman said...

I really love your sketches. Congratulations on reaching 200!!
I made a mistake with the attachment of the blogpost name on image 26 and im unable to remove it. Image 27 is attached to the right blogpost. So kindly remove image 26 please!!
Thanks.