Friday, July 27, 2012

201!

Good evening!

Sorry, the post is a touch later than usual. I've been having somewhat of a busy week and then I came down with a very annoying summer cold. I actually made this card the other day, I just forgot to photograph and get my post ready early, oops!

 The sketch is a lot simpler than last week's! I don't have any measurements for you, this could easily be a one-layer card. I think my main image panel was 4x5-1/4.


Here's my take. I thought about keeping all that white space as solid white space, but I decided to make it into a starry background instead. The yellow on the white is fairly subtle.


Supplies:
Stamps: Super Star, Star Prints, Outline Alphabet
Ink: Harvest Gold, Rich Cocoa
Paper: Dark Chocolate, Harvest Gold, White

If you play along, please leave a link to your post!

3 comments:

Silke Ledlow said...

Totally cute card Natasha! Great sketch too...thank you for inspiring me to play along! Hugs ~S~

Norma said...

Thanks for another fun sketch and your inspiration!!
Hugs,
Norma

Arielle ~ SnappyStamper said...

Beautiful card - I always LOVE your sketches!!! Thanks so much!