Wednesday, June 27, 2012

FTL196 Thank You Card

Hi friends. Here's a Thank You card for our sketch challenge this week.

I didn't use an alignment tool to layout my images on the card. After it was stamped, even if I did move them down a bit, I still wouldn't have fit the entire large images on top. Overall, I feel pretty good about this card and love the colors. I moved my sentiment over to the left as it's pretty monochromatic on that side and the Fillable Frames #11 was perfect.
Thank you so much for stopping by to visit us today. You've all made some beautiful cards for this challenge!

Stamps: Fillable Frames Additions 2, Lovely Layers
Card Stock: Vintage Cream
Ink Pads: Hawaiian Shores, Raspberry Fizz, Simply Chartreuse, True Black
Button: Simply Chartreuse Vintage
Twine: Vintage Cream
Die-Cut: Fillable Frames #11
Size: 5-1/2 x 4-1/4

Pin It

1 comment:

Darnell J Knauss said...

Great card! I love the button inside the frame like that!!