Friday, June 29, 2012

197!

Good morning! Here's this week's sketch. As far as measurements go, the card is a standard 4.25x5.5 The main panel on here is 3x4.


Here's my card, I was in the mood for something bright and cheerful!

Supplies:
Stamps: Beautiful Blooms II, Inside & Out: Birthday
Ink: Berry Sorbet, Hawaiian Shores, New Leaf, Summer Sunrise, Smokey Shadow
Paper: Bitty Box DSP (Summer Sunrise), Hawaiian Shores, Smokey Shadow, White

If you play along, feel free to leave a link to your project:

4 comments:

Terstamper said...

Very pretty cheery card. I like the flowers too.

Ter ;)

Lindsay M. said...

Love it!!!!! Gorgeous card! The colors are amazing!!!!!

Karren said...

Love this sketch and I'm sure to use it again. Very cool card - makes me feel warm in the middle of a Southern Hemisphere winter.

WitchyFingers said...

This is a great sketch, so simple yet so stunning. I love the beautiful and bright card - it makes me feel really cheery and warm in the middle of our lovely English summer (yep, still raining!)