Friday, June 22, 2012


Good morning!
Here's this week's sketch. I've made 2 cards for this one. On each card, my squares are 1.25, however I spaced them slightly differently.

Here's the first one I made, I was having fun with the Domestic Goddess paper, and went with a somewhat Retro inspired colour palette. The only stamps are from PTI's Board and Beams.

Here's my second card. I went with an earthy palette, using Kraft, Brown, and Natural paper. The only stamps are from PTI's Pretty Peonies.

If you play along, feel free to leave a link to your project!


Betty said...

great sketch and absolutely love the grey and white card - so elegant1

Michelle Lupton said...

Love love love this sketch - I'll be playing along for sure!

Deborah Frings said...

Love this sketch - can see so many possibilities. The grey card is so elegant, but I love the fun kitchen goddess one!

Diane Malcor said...

Wow! Such an amazing sketch! Thanks so much for the inspiration! =)

Dorothée said...

I used this sketch, a bit late !
Thanks !
My card is here :