Monday, June 18, 2012

FTL195 Happy Hello

Hi friends. I hope that you had a great day yesterday. I had a very busy and fun weekend, albeit a bit on the unusual side.

We have another wonderful sketch from Natasha to work with. Isn't she just amazing? I wanted to play around with the May Papertrey Ink release so broke out the Happy Hydrangea stamp set and die-cuts, as well as using an Image from Damask Designs. I used Raspberry Fizz, Ripe Avocado. Stamper's Select White, Smokey Shadow, and Spring Moss card stock. I stamped the hydrangea directly onto card stock using Versamark, clear embossing powder, and heat setting it. I used black dye ink for my sentiment and also heat embossed that. I cut a piece of Spring Moss card stock and added it under the sentiment trimming the bottom with my pinking shears for a little eye-catching visual interest. I also stamped an image from Damask Designs in the center of the Spring Moss panel for some balance using Versamark. I die-cut the gingham bow using Raspberry Fizz Pattern Pack and adhered a large Stampin' Up! pearl to the center. I really like my color combination and hope that you do too! Additional pictures and information can be found at Cindy Coutts Designs.

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit us and have a blessed day!


No comments: