Monday, March 26, 2012

FTL183 Masculine Golf Card

Hi everybody. I made this very cool masculine golf card with great papers that was CAS with no white! Then I stamped my images and flipped. They were brand new and since January, I've been having a problem with my images picking up ink where it shouldn't be picking up so I have a manufacturer's defect on my hands. That is creative frustration! After I made this card, I didn't have time to start all over again but might add another card later this week to try to redeem myself for this one. Please overlook the blahs, which seem to be the entire card, down to fussy cutting out the golf bag. Let's look on the positive, there's great DP and I used Soft Stone for my neutral. If everything worked out the right way, this would have been a very cool masculine card :)

My ingredients are all Papertrey Ink using their On the Links stamp set with Soft Stone and Smokey Shadow card stock and my designer paper is Argyle Socks. The inks I used were Dark Chocolate, Enchanted Evening, and Smokey Shadow. Try to enjoy this and I will see you later with a nice card.


No comments: