Friday, March 2, 2012

FTL 180

I pulled stamps from several sets to make the sentiment stems for my flowers.  My card size is A2 (4-1/4 in. x 5-1/2 in.).
Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
stamps - (PTI) Mat Stack 1 Collection, Movers and Shakers Sentiments, Fillable Frames #5, Mega Mixed Messages,Beautiful Blooms, (Verve) Bloom & Grow
paper - rustic white, simply chartreuse, raspberry fizz patterns (PTI), pixie pink (SU)
ink - simply chartreuse, raspberry fizz, smoky shadow (PTI)
acc - corner chomper, oval punch, dimensionals

11 comments:

Melissa Cash said...

Love this card Becky, the stems are so creative with the sentiments! Love the colors too!

Mieke said...

This card is just stunning!

Lin said...

I LOVE your idea of using sentiments as stems!! Beautifully done!

landerson213 said...

I just love that idea of using the sentiments for the stems. :)

Amy Johnson said...

What a fabulous and creative card! I love the sentiment stems.

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Love this idea!!!! Awesome :)

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I LOVE this Becky! The colors are fantastic, and I love the way you used the sentiments for the stems, added the leaves, etc. Just fabulous!

Deloris said...

Love your card! So cute and clever too!

Nancy said...

Talk about genius! Your stems with the sayings are brilliant! Card looks great!!!!

maria f. said...

Your sentiment stems - what a fabby idea. Thanks for sharing.

Joan V said...

Love this!!