Thursday, March 15, 2012

182!

Good evening! Here's this week's sketch! Surprisingly, I didn't go with stars, even though that's what I designed into the sketch. I just got Beautiful Butterflies, so I went with that (although, I don't recommend cutting out such tiny butterflies!)

 Here's my take:
Pretty basic, right? I used 1-1/4 circles. Instead of using a label die, I simple cut a strip of cardstock, stamped it, then used the smaller corner rounder I have to give it that label look.

Supplies:
Stamps: Beautiful Butterflies, Pretty Peonies
Ink: Scarlet Jewel, Summer Sunrise, Canyon Clay, Dark Chocolate
Paper:Scarlet Jewel, Summer Sunrise, Canyon Clay, Dark Chocolate, Kraft, Vintage White
Accessories, etc.: Pop Dots, Corner Rounder, Circle Punch

If you play along, please leave a link to your project!




4 comments:

  1. Great challenge! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love this sketch even though it challenged me more than I thought it would! Hope to use it more often! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the sketch, great inspiration to play in my stash.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your sketch, I really liked!

    ReplyDelete