Friday, February 10, 2012

177!

Here's the sketch!
I was in a yellow/sunshine/butterfly sort of mood when I made the card. Which, oddly enough, seems appropriate, given that I will be docking at Tortola in the British Virgin Islands today!
I used the large oval nestabilities (plain and scalloped) for the side curve. I really enjoy the primarily yellow and white card, with just the slight touch of brown. My card is 4-1/4 square.
Supplies:
  • Stamps: Birthday Basics
  • Ink: Dark Chocolate
  • Paper: Daffodil Delight, Lemon Tart, Summer Sun, Sunshine DSP, White, Dark Chocolate
  • Accessories, etc.: Butterfly die, buttons, twine, large oval nestabilities
If you play along, feel free to leave a link to your project!

15 comments:

Michele said...

Simply beautiful

Gabby said...

Fun, new sketch! Great card! I like the colors and the layered butterfly. :)

Tina said...

I love the layered look of the butterflies! The yellow is definitely very cheerful :)

Amy Johnson said...

What a fabulous sketch and beautiful card! I love all the different shades of yellow and the layered butterfly.

Rose said...

loved the sketch and your butterfly is awesome!!

barb mann said...

Love the Sketch Natasha and your Butterfly card makes me Happy! So Pretty!

Cindy Coutts said...

This is a fabulous card Natasha! Love the sketch too!

Arielle ~ SnappyStamper said...

SUPER WOW - this card is gorgeous!!! Love the sketch too! Have fun on your cruise - they're addictive!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I love this sketch, and your butterflies are beautifully done. Your creation is a harbinger of spring!

Beverly Gotthardt said...

Great sketch, perfect for my project--love your sunny butterfly.

Cherry_fiona said...

This is very pretty scetch - Thanks for inspiration.
:)

monika said...

I love the colors, the sketch and your butterflies -and had somuch fun as I create my card ;)

thanks!

Monika
(basteln.co.at)

Ted said...

I love the bright yellows here! :) You should check out the PTI forum for a thread about a SAF Sacramento deal this July! :)

STAMPING SAM said...

Help, it's late and clicked and entered the wrong card! It's the same link but the your sketch I used on the second card "love"! Really want you to see it, I had so much fun with it! The blue top is a flap that opens the card! Thanks!

Danderella said...

Loved this sketch. Was so happy to use it, and I can totally see it being one that I will revisit again. Checl out the 4 cards I made in one evening using it.

http://danderella.blogspot.com/2012/03/baby-cards.html

Sorry, I can't find the info to do a link. :(

Danielle