Friday, February 3, 2012

176!

Here's the sketch! Although I show 4 elements on the card, the idea is to just have a repeated element more than 3 times. I was trying to do something different from the usual clean and simple trio. I made my card 6x3.5. The main panel ended up being 5-7/8x2-1/2.
I am really enjoying the Filigree border die from PTI. It really classes up a card. This ended up being a more formal thank you than I intended, but I still like it! I had also forgotten how much I like Melon Berry, Vintage Cream, and Dark Chocolate together. I also discovered that Terracotta Tile makes a nice accent colour with that colour trio.
Supplies:
  • Stamps: Giga Guidelines, Guidelines II
  • Ink: Vintage Cream, Melon Berry, Dark Chocolate
  • Paper: Vintage Cream, Melon Berry, Terracotta Tile
  • Accessories, etc.: Filigree border die
As always, please leave a link to your project!

7 comments:

Colleen said...

Lovely card. Like the simplicity of it as well as the colors.
ColleenB.

~ Ali ~ said...

Fabulous sketch, love it

Ali x

Ruza's Craft Corner said...

Lovely card! I can't wait to try my hand at that sketch! ;o)

Elborgi said...

great sketch
Elma

Debbie said...

This is a beautiful sketch!! All of them are, but I really like this one!!

Peggy said...

Loved this sketch!

theneon said...

four images is a tricky thing -- thanks for the challenge.