Monday, January 23, 2012

FTL174 God is a Quilter

Good afternoon. Again, we have a wonderful sketch for you to have fun with that has endless possibilities. For my card, I stepped out of my box by changing up the size, using stamps and a marker for my background, a lot of die-cutting, and making my own embellishment spool. I love the theme that I have going on and hope that you do too. Thank you for stopping by to visit us today and we always enjoy visiting your blogs and your participation in our sketch challenge. Have a blessed day!

Stamps: Our Daily Bread Designs (Quilter), Papertrey Ink (Stitches & Swirls)
Card Stock: Papertrey Ink (Kraft, Stamper's Select White, True Black)
Ink Pads: Hero Arts Hero Hues Dye Ink (Black, Papertrey Ink (Fresh Snow)
Markers/Colored Pencils: Copic (T1)
Ribbon/Twine: Ruler cotton fabric ribbon from craft supply, White glass head pins from craft supply
Die-Cut(s): Papertrey Ink (Edgers #1 Collection)
Spellbinders Paper Arts Nestabilities: Creative Page Tabs
Machine(s)/Tool(s): Provocraft Cuttlebug
Technique: Die-cutting, dry embossing
Size: 3-1/2 x 6-3/4

1 comment:

Cheryl (aka CherylQuilts) said...

Well, Cindy, I am a quilter besides being a rubber stamper, and I LOVE this! I love the quote from ODBD and that great new PTI set too...been eyeing that one lately. Thanks for this great inspiration! Hugs, Cheryl