Thursday, January 5, 2012


Happy New Year, and welcome back to the blog. We're continuing with the weekly sketches, starting with this one.
I went with a Valentine's Day card, although it could easily work as a just because or even an anniversary card.
  • Stamps: Heart Prints, Love and Marriage, Background Basics: Hearts
  • Ink: Real Red, Raspberry Fizz, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake
  • Paper: Raspberry Fizz, Real Red, Soft Stone, White
  • Accessories, etc.: Scalloped Circle, Circle, Scalloped Rectangle, Rectangle Nestabilities, Baker's Twine
As always, feel free to leave a link to your project here:


alexandra s.m. said...

I have missed you Guys!
Happy new Year and thanks for the continual inspiration ;-)

Gabby said...

Nice sketch, sweet card! I'm too am glad you're back and I appreciate that you share your sketches. :)

Kathy Martin said...

Very sweet!

TrishG said...

What a beautiful sketch. Thanks for always having such a fun sketch each week. I check it out all the time.

Karen Aicken said...

Fun sketch - I have several ideas already! Love the DT inspiration cards as well.
Happy New Year to you all!
Cheers, Karen

Beverly Gotthardt said...

Just found you right before the holidays, you've got some great sketches. Thanks for the fun place to play.

Arielle ~ SnappyStamper said...

Beautiful card, Natasha! Great sketch, too! I sure did miss you gals over Christmas - I always come here first when I'm looking for a sketch!

Chantal said...

I love this sketch. I've just finished my card but I 'll post it when the day light is better. Yours are really gorgeous!

MelissaS said...

fab sketch! Thanks for the inspiration :)

Karen Giron said...

Super cute sketch and your card is fantastic! I'm so happy I was able to play!

Rose said...

another super sketch!! and your card is super sweet :)

#74 is an oops! linked up wrong card and can't remove it :(

Julie Hoffman said...

I absolutely Love this sample card and sketch! I just had to play along with this awesome sketch!