Friday, January 27, 2012

175!

Here's this week's sketch! The size of the main panel is my standard 4-1/2x3-1/4 that I use for SO many cards.
I really had fun with my card this week. I was inspired to make some felt embellishments. And I also brought out my banner die, which adds a nice twist from the usual boxy sentiment tag.
Supplies:
  • Stamps: It's a Jungle Out There
  • Ink: Early Espresso
  • Paper: Kraft, Rustic White, Lemon Tart, Melon Berry
  • Accessories, etc: Mat Pack, Felt-Aqua Mist, Melon Berry, Buttons- Lemon Tart, Baker's Twine
  • Dies-Beautiful Blooms #2, Circle Nestabilities, Double Ended Banners
As always, if you play along, please leave a link to your project!

8 comments:

Ann said...

another great card and sketch.

thank you for the inspiration
Ann xxx

Chantal said...

a nice sketch and I love your card.

Basement Stamper said...

Gorgeous card and I can't wait to play with this layout, already have an image/card in mind for it.

Kelly Jo said...

Love it Natasha- the sketch and your awesome card!

Carol Carriveau said...

Wonderful sketch and card!

Vicky Hayes said...

Thank you for another great sketch Natasha! I can see myself using this again and again.

Debbie said...

This is an awesome sketch!! I love your examples you keep posting!! This one is a keeper for me!!
Debbie
http://debbiesdashofthisandthat.blogspot.com/

Jessica Pascarella said...

I had fun with this sketch! Thanks for sharing it!