Saturday, December 3, 2011

FTL169 A Very Merry Christmas

Happy First Saturday of December!!!  We decorated our tree last night and my shopping is almost done....  now to get the Christmas cards written and sent and to get those presents wrapped!

I was so happy to get my new MemoryBox die in the mail in time to create for this challenge.... I just LOVE it!
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  PTI White; Stampin' Up! Garden Green; unknown silver
*Patterned Paper:  Imaginisce (old Christmas collection)
*Images:  Penny Black Winter Wonder
*Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black
*Tools:  Big Shot; Spellbinders Nestabilities; MemoryBox die
*Embellishments:  Sakura Stardust gel pen


Sue said...

Wow that die is stunning lucky you and perfect for the challenge Luv Sue x

Carol Carriveau said... the tree!

Cindy Coutts Designs said...

GORGEOUS Nancy! Wow.

Deborah Frings said...

Absolutely stunning! I adore this die - so pretty.

{ kelly jo } said...

well how cool is that!!