Thursday, December 8, 2011


Wow! I am continually amazed at how many sketches have passed by. We're onto #170! This sketch is a bit of a twist on an old favorite. I'm so glad so many of you still follow and play along.
  • Standard Card- 4-1/4x5-1/2
  • Image Layer- 2-7/8x4-1/8
  • Image Mat- 3x4-1/4
Here's my take on the sketch. I went with a holiday twist, imagine that! But you could easily make it any theme you'd like.
  • Stamps:Classic Christmas (WPlus9 Designs)
  • Ink: Cherry Cobbler
  • Paper: Silver, Cherry Cobbler, Shimmery White, White
  • Accessories, etc.: quilted ribbon, silver cord
As always, if you play along, feel free to leave a link to your project.


Gabby said...

Cute ornament card! Nice sketch. :)

Ann said...

fabulous sketch and great card. Not had time to join in lately but I do come across from my blog to admire your work.
Ann xxx