Secondly, here's the latest collection of sketches in pdf form. I noticed the site was a tad slow, but be patient and it should work. Go here for the download. And remember, if you want access to the previous collections, just click the "pdf" label on this post, and it will bring the rest of the posts up that have the links.
Finally, here's the sketch.
- Stamps: Harvest Berries, Happy Trails, Birthday Basics
- Paper: White, Kraft, Vintage Cream, various Stampin' Up! patterned paper
- Ink: Crumb Cake, Basic Gray, Chocolate Chip
- Accessories, etc.: Circle Nestabilities, Pop Dots, Chocolate Polytwill
- Card: 4-1/4x4-1/4
- Frame: 3-5/8x3-5/8
- Each Patterned Panel: 3-1/2x1-3/4
- Outer Circle- 1-3/4
As always, feel free to play along by leaving a link to your post! Have a wonderful holiday season! Thanks for dropping by!