Saturday, September 18, 2010

FTL108 - Friends Forever


Hi, everyone... Hope you're having a fantastic Saturday! Just popping in to share the card I created using this week's Fall-to Layout sketch. Please pardon my goopy stickles... They didn't get a chance to dry before I snapped my photo. LOL

Have a great weekend!

Supplies:
Stamps - Flutterby
Paper - Kraft, Stamper's Select White, Cosmo Cricket Delovely
Ink - Tsukineko Turquoise Gem VersaMagic, Memento Black, Copics
Miscellaneous - Doodlebug Designs Limeade Gems, Stickles, Circle and Scallop Circle Nestabilities

6 comments:

Nancy L. said...

It's soooo pretty!!

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous card! I don't see any goopy stickles, just a beautiful butterfly.
Ter ;)

annieambriel said...

this is gorgeous... love the butterfly :)

Kathy Martin said...

So pretty! Love the butterfly and gems!

Nancy ~ Inkcicles said...

Beautiful!
:-)

Karen said...

This is such a fun sketch -- and I love love LOVE your take on it. The gems, the sparkle the colours - what a great card!