Friday, September 3, 2010

FTL106 - Thank You

Hi, everyone... It's Friday! :) I totally woke up this morning totally convinced it was Saturday... Is that the first sign that your mind is going? LOL

I'm popping in today to share the card I created using this week's Fall-to Layout #106. I used the PTI canvas impression plate, as well as this adorable leaf image from the Clean & Simple Stamps Fall Studio set.

Have a great weekend!

Supplies:
Stamps - Fall Studio and Thank You (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Paper - Hawaiian Shores, Kraft, Orange Zest
Ink - Dark Chocolate, Fresh Snow
Miscellaneous - Corner Chomp, Canvas Impression Plate

6 comments:

Jen Carter said...

Love this CAS card! The colors are gorgeous together!

Pat said...

That is such a nice card. I am not going to leave a message on all the others, but please know that I am enjoying them!

The PTI inks colors are so nice together! I enjoy the simple way this is laid out.

Hugs, Pat

Karen said...

These colours just make me HAPPY! Fun card - love the rounded corners!
Cheers, Karen
alteredscrapbooking dot com

Nicki said...

super cute Heather - what a fun sketch!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

I really like the aqua colored card base to brighten up your autumn card.

KER said...

great CAS cad