Thursday, September 9, 2010

107!

Good evening! I'm on the early shift this week, so that means another early posting of the sketch! It's funny how I find some sketches more inspiring than others, even if I'm the one that's sketched them! I quite enjoyed this one, and I hope you do too! With all the fun tree images available, I decided to use one from PTI's Father Knows Best. I chose my colour palette, then filled in the leaves with those colours. Supplies:
  • Stamps: Father Knows Best, Autumn Abundance
  • Paper: Kraft, Summer Sunrise Bitty Box Basics, Pumpkin Pie, Terracotta Tile, White
  • Ink: Rich Cocoa
  • Accessories, etc.: Copic markers, Scallop die
Measurements:
  • Kraft card base- 4.25x5.5
  • White Panel: 4.25x3.25
  • Patterned Paper: 3.25x.75
If you play along, feel free to leave a link to your card!

16 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this card!!! Love the CAS style and the colored leaves! Cute, cute!! Can't wait to work with this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card - I just LOVE the colours you chose. Great sketch - can't wait to play. TFS
    Cheers, Karen
    alteredscrapbooking dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your sketches! They're perfect for a quick and cute card! Thanks for sharing your talents!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute sketch again! I love your tree card. The colors are just right and I love the patterned paper too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your clean and simple style, fraid my stands out like a sore thumb..lol.. janex

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your sketch helped me out in a pinch for my DT card (which I saved till the very last minute...boo!)...thanks! And I just love your take on the sketch with that tree...one of my fav stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Had fun making my card and digging out the old Halloween stamps. thanks for the chance to play. Your card is beautiful, love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for a fun sketch I really enjoyed your challenge, mine too was used for a DT project for La La Land Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for another fab sketch Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect card for autumn. Fun sketch as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super-fun challenge! I just found your blog, and I'm glad I did. I look forward to more challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another awesome sketch -- it's perfect just the way it's drawn!

    No tree stamps here, though, so I went with a Halloween theme.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a nice sketch! I love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a wonderful sketch! So glad I was finally able to get to it. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This one didn't work out as nicely for me as I had hoped....
    http://nancyscreativemess.blogspot.com/2010/11/lighter-start.html

    ReplyDelete