Friday, September 17, 2010

108!

I decided to take a round approach to the sketch this week. It's been a long time since I posted a circle card. Here's my take on the sketch. The largest circle dies I have are about 4 inches and that size seemed perfect for making a baby card. I also wanted to use a larger sentiment, and this one fit the bill! Supplies:
  • Stamps: Bitty Baby Blessings, Baby Button Bits
  • Paper: Harvest Gold, Dark Chocolate, White, Lemon Tart
  • Ink: Rich Cocoa
  • Accessories, etc.: Copics, Swiss Dot embossing folder
If you play along, feel free to leave a link!

8 comments:

Karen said...

I haven't done a circle card in years - this will be fun! Great little card -- that duck is so darned sweet.
TFS!
Cheers, Karen
alteredscrapbooking dot com

Nicki said...

Love this sketch, and that card is beyond precious! Thanks for a fun challenge :)

Nancy ~ Inkcicles said...

What awesome cards! Great sketch!
Thanks.
:-)

Billie A said...

What a fun card to make being round. This is the second time I have attempted this and love them. Thanks for the chance to play along.

i {heart} papers said...

I {heart} round cards!!

Katie Renz said...

Great sketch and cards ladies... first timer and it was fun.

Jessica G. said...

Who knew a circle card could be such a challenge -- OK, maybe only for me, but I sure love the result!

Beautiful inspiration from the DT!!

Nancy said...

I am loving my beaded circles nestabilities!
http://nancyscreativemess.blogspot.com/2010/11/i-just-realized.html