Monday, December 8, 2008

Ten Minute Monday

I think all I have had time for lately are 10 minute cards! I finally finished all my Christmas cards and I used this design for most of them. I just changed the color colordstock, patterned paper and embellishments. This is using PTI Kraft card stock, patterned paper form Daisy D's and the poinsettia is from Making Memories. I also used different border punches on the bottom of the patterned papers. Supplies: Stamps - Inkadinkado; Ink - Versamark; Paper - PTI, Daisy D's; Misc - white detail embossing powder, Making Memories poinsettia, Martha Stewart border punch


Lynette said...

Very pretty, Harriet.

Jenna said...

Hi! I wanted to drop a note to let you know how much I enjoy this blog. I have yet to participate in a challenge, but I really want to. I just need to find the time. I also wanted to let you know that I have tagged you. You can visit my blog to get more details. Happy Holidays!