Sunday, October 1, 2017

Fall to Layout 36- Take Two

Happy Sunday!

I hope everyone is having a good weekend so far!


Here's this week's sketch.

Measurements I used:
Card Base: 4.25 x.5.5
Background Strip: 1-1/4 x 5.5
Background Strip Mat:1-3/8 x 5.5
Main Panel:  2.75 x 3.75
Main Panel Mat: 2-7/8 x 3-7/8

It was getting a bit late last night and I wasn't feeling super inspired after a day of teaching/running a card class. However, I went to my craft room, got stuff put away from the event and then sat down to create. I found this bit of splattered background in my scraps and thought I'd use that as a spring board. I decided to go with stars. I added a bit of silver to the background then stamped and embossed three stars from Super Stars. I also used stamps from this set to jazz up the Dark Indigo background strip. Finally I added a sentiment from Star Prints (retired).



Supplies:
Stamps: Super Stars, Star Prints
Ink: Versamark, Dark Indigo, Distress Oxide-Salty Ocean, Silver Reinker
Paper: White, Pacific Point, Dark Indigo, Silver
Accessories, etc.: Silver embossing powder

Now for Chera's card!


Happy Sunday everyone! Here's my take on today's card! It actually doesn't involve any stamping! I was digging through my paper stash and found this paper. I'm thinking it's from an older Simon Says Stamp card kit! I didn't want to cover up the design on the paper so I pulled out this Lil' Inkers die! So if you're looking for a 10 minute or less card this ones for you! I look forward to see what you create!!

If you play along, please remember to leave a link. We love to see your projects!





No comments:

Post a Comment