Sunday, October 22, 2017

Fall to Layout #39 Take Two


Hello! Here is this weeks's sketch!


The dimensions I used:
Card Base 4x6
Image panel:  2-5/8 x 5-5/8
Image Mat layer: 2-3/4 x 5-3/4 (plus about another 1/2 inch to account for the scallops)

Here's my completed card. I decided to make a stamped background using the large script from MFT All Smiles. I chose a selection of rainbow themed colours. I added a some ribbon and a floral button to the main image and then also added a sentiment from the All Smiles set. The dots come from an oldie PTI set, Faux Ribbons.




If you play along, please leave a link!






2 comments:

  1. This is so cute!! LOVE the fun way you did the rainbow stamping on this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for a great sketch! My first time participating in your link up!

    ReplyDelete