Sunday, September 24, 2017

Fall to Layout #35- Take Two


Happy Weekend everyone!

Here's this week's sketch:

I've got a wedding card inspired by fall colours today. I really love using the platinum embossing powder for outlines and watercolouring detailed images with Distress Inks. We're taking things a bit outside the standard A5 card. I made my card 3.5 x 6.5. This card size is ideal for a wedding card in case you are deciding to include cash or a cheque inside.


Supplies:
Stamps: Adore You (Altenew), Keep It Simple: Wedding (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Versamark, Distress Inks
Dies: Long Rectangle and Long Scallop Rectangle Nestabilities
Accessories, etc.: Platinum embossing powder

If you play along, please leave a link!










1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful! I've had a few ideas for a card to make but I don't think I'll have time...

    ReplyDelete