Monday, July 14, 2014

FTL299 - Happy Birthday


Hi, everyone! Just popping in to share the card I created using the FTL299 sketch... 

To create my card today, I started by stamping three balloon images from Whimsy Stamps' Happy Everything set, then cutting them out with the coordinating die from the Party Time Balloon Die set.  I then stamped three balloon tails in light gray ink onto a white card base.



Next, I stamped three teal confetti burst images from the Happy Everything set, as well as the birthday sentiment in a darker gray.  The balloons were then attached to the card front using pop dots.  I die cut the happy from lime polka dot patterned paper using the Happy Large Word Die, then adhered it to the card base with pop dots.  To finish up, I embellished with clear gems.

Have a great one!


2 comments:

young said...

Cute!

Gabby said...

Nice b.d. card! Great colors and sketch. :)