Tuesday, July 8, 2014

FTL298, Let's Get Nautical

Hey stampers! Natasha made the perfect card for this sketch. I love it! Harriet, my neighbor, seriously, she lives within an hour of me, made a super fast lovely card today too!

I made a video for this card that I will get up at Cindy B Designs some time this week, but in the meantime, I wanted to share my card with you. I used all My Favorite Things products, except for the wooden boat and I have no idea where that came from. I have a giant jar that I picked up from Kirkland's that I just dump all of my wooden embellishments in. Super organized, huh? When I want to find something, I just dump the entire jar out on the floor! One of these days…keep telling yourself that Cindy.

I hope that you enjoy this card and thank you Natasha for another wonderful sketch!

Blessings to you and I will see you the next time around.


Products used: My Favorite Things Go Overboard stamp set; Let's Get Nautical Die-Namics; Chocolate Brown, Kraft, Nightshift (almost forgot to put the F in there) Blue, Red Hot My Favorite Things Hybrid Ink Pads; Red Hot and Smooth White card stock; Wooden Boat from craft supply; Wood Button from Stampin' Up; Linen Thread by Stampin' Up! Card size is 4-3/4 square.

No comments: