Friday, July 18, 2014


It's here! Sketch #300!

It's quite a simple sketch. I hope you'll use your large alphabet stamps, word stamps or dies on the card.

Here's my card:

And since 300 seems like a big deal, I had to do something a bit different. I've made a video showing the process. It's only the second time I've made a video (and the first one I made was 4 years ago), so please be kind :)

Stamps: Wet Paint, Polka Dot Basics II
Ink: Summer Sunrise, Lemon Tart, Spring Moss, Aqua Mist, Tuxedo Black
Paper: Hawaiian Shores, Spring Moss, White
Accessories, etc.: Satin ribbon, wet paint cuts dies

If you play along, please leave a link!


Carol Lucas said...

Thanks for sharing! Sweet card and I like the way you did the sticker.

Toni said...

happy 300!

Cindy B Designs said...

Happy 300th Sketch Birthday to all of us over the years with Natasha faithfully giving all of us a wonderful clean and smile sketch to look forward to every single week. It's been a privilege to be on this Design Team for 3 years now and I look forward to so many more with you and the rest of our fabulous ladies.

You are just wonderful.I loved the video too! Thank you!

Bravo my friend. You did it! In light of meeting this milestone, I would love to give a $25 Gift Certificate to everybody who plays lone with your card and comment closing on Thursday, July 24, at noon PST. I will be making my card and posting it tomorrow (only if another DT hasn't taken the date) and post your project to the InLinkz below. I will then draw a number and if you are outside of the Continental United States, I will hook you up , or you can use your own Stampin' Up Demonstrator, for your prize.

Here's to another 300 wonderful sketches my friend.

Alison Barclay said...

Congratulations on your 300th Clean & Simple Sketch! I will definitely be playing brain is swimming with ideas. :)
Thanks for a great challenge blog! xx

Treva said...

Congrats on the 300th milestone, nice sketch and cool tutorial; I must try it soon!

Cindy O said...

Congratulations on #300! I really enjoy your sketches and sample cards. Thanks for sharing your talents with us!

Carol said...

Well done! Would never guess this was only your second video.