Friday, January 10, 2014

FTL 275

Happy Friday!

Today's sketch is a tad bit limited, but I am every bit confident that I will be blown away by all the creative takes on it!

I used the envelope punchboard and fiddled around with a few different sized pieces of paper until I got the general envelope size I wanted. I don't have the card anymore, but I believe I started with a 3.5x3.5 piece of paper to make my envelope. The hearts are from the PTI die set Love Lives Here.

Supplies:
Stamps: Love Songs
Paper: Kraft, Real Read, White printer paper
Ink: Dark Chocolate
Accessories, etc.: Envelope punchboard, Love Lives Here die cuts

If you play along, please leave a link to your project!






4 comments:

Cindy Blancett Designs said...

I love all of your cards but love this. The simplicity but it's a WOW!

Cindy Blancett Designs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Treva said...

Love this sketch and your card example, will be posting mine soon!

Karen Haman said...

Awesome card - love the envelope; and the sentiment is perfect!