Friday, January 31, 2014

278!

Happy Friday!

Here is this week's sketch. I've got a few dimensions for you, just as a suggestion-
Card: 3.5x6.5
Sentiment Banner: 1.5x3 (approximately)

Here is my card. For the little banner tag, I traced a square piece of paper on the reverse side and trimmed along that.


Supplies:
Stamps: Dot Spot, Star Prints
Ink: Hawaiian Shores, Raspberry Fizz, Versamark, Summer Sunrise
Paper: Raspberry Fizz, Pink Pirouette, White
Accessories, etc.: Circle Nestabilities, Rhinestones, White Embossing Powder

If you play along, please leave a link to your project!





2 comments:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHHH! What a gorgeous card! I LOVE those circles and the colors you've used--- beautifully done! FAB take on this sketch! You ROCK!

ps... thank you x10000000 for stopping by the Virtual Smooches blog and leaving some love for me! And thanks for watching my videos! <3 You made my day <3 THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Anjii said...

I missed the link, but still wanted to share :) http://coffeetablecrafter.blogspot.ca/2014/02/single-layer-with-painters-tape.html