Monday, November 18, 2013

FTL267, Happy Holidays

Hi there crafty people. I hope that you had a great weekend.

I don't know how Natasha does it, but week after week, we always have a great sketch to work from!

Today I made a Christmas card. After looking at the top of my print, a sleigh image really would have tied the card together but I was itching to break out this stamp set and coordinating die. I have more of the patterned paper so I will probably make a card using a sleigh image, at least that's the plan. I will get my light box put together soon as my lighting just does not do this card justice at all. It's so vibrate in person.

I hope that you enjoy this card and have a great day!

DSCN4930

DSCN4931

DSCN4932

Photobucket


Photobucket EXPERIMENT! The color choices and Christmas-themed paper or even any kind of patterned paper would work.


Photobucket My tree is stamped using Aqua Mist. Use some colors that are blue from the color wheel.


Photobucket Although not mentioned above, I did use the Rock 'n Roll technique when stamping my tree with Hawaiian Shores ink.


SuppliesGraphic


Stamps: Polka Dot Parade #9, Think Big Favorites (Papertrey Ink)

Card Stock: Aqua Mist, Rustic Cream (Papertrey Ink)

Ink: Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores (Papertrey Ink), Tuxedo Black (Memento)

Patterned Paper: City Sidewalks (Papertrey Ink)

Glitter Card Stock: Silver (Stampin' Up!)

Die-Cut: Polka Dot Parade #9 (Papertrey Ink)

Tools: Vagabond (Tim Holtz/Sizzix)

Technique: Die-cutting, Rock 'n Roll

Size: 4-1/4 x 5-1/2

CindySignature





2 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

This is super! I love the backing paper and the cool aqua of the tree!

Gabby said...

LOVE this card ... the colors, stamping, die cut tree, patterned paper. It's terrific! :)