Friday, November 22, 2013


Happy Friday!

Here's the sketch.

Here's my take on the sketch. I wanted something festive, but not with the traditionally festive colours.

The dimensions I used:
Regular Card Base: 5-1/2x4-1/4
Image Panel: 3-3/4x5
Image Panel Frame: 3-7/8x5-1/8
Border: 7/8x5-1/2

Stamps: Oh Christmas Tree (gelatins), Stylish Sentiments: Holiday (PTI)
Ink: Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores, Spring Moss, Simply Chartreuse, Pinefeather
Paper: White, Simply Chartreuse, Bermuda Bay, Pinefeather
Accessories, etc.: Twine, Corner Rounder

If you play along, please leave a link to your project!


Gabby said...

Cool card! I'm loving this new sketch! :)

Colien said...

Hi, just added my creation. Love this sketch and used it on my chocolate-box last wednesday. At morning I tried to link it, but it wouldn't work. Later I forgot to try again :S
So here it is, hope it's not to late?!

Tanya said...

Thanks for the cute sketch! :)