Friday, November 8, 2013


Here's this week's sketch. I'm certain I've done something like this before, but there are a few details here to note- the sentiment panel should either be framed with paper, ribbon, or something to that effect. The main image panel doesn't have to be on a circle, but it should be popped up to give it extra attention. I'm away from home this week so I made this week's card while visiting fellow design team member Chera. Being away also means that this post is coming to you from the iPad.

Here's my card. I ended up doing some fussy cutting with the snowflakes, but it's the look I wanted. For the sparkly border I used sticky strip and dazzling diamonds directly on the Island Indigo.

Stamps: Endless Wishes
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Island Indigo
Paper: Island Indigo, Cherry Cobbler, Basic Grey, White
Accessories, etc. : sticky strip, dazzling diamonds, stickles, 1-3/4 circle punch

If you play along, please leave a link!

1 comment:

Darnell J Knauss said...

Yay, I was able to use one of your amazing sketches this time!! Thank you!! Darnell